The concept of “bowls” is quite simple: you just toss a variety of healthy, fresh ingredients together in less than 30 minutes and you’re all set for the eating part of the meal! Quinoa and ground turkey are two great replacements for a delicious “rice” bowl.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
1 cup Quinoa
5 oz Cherry Tomatoes, halves
1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
2 tbsp Tahini
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
2 tbsp Olive Oil
3 tsp Garlic, minced
1/2 cup Onion, chopped
2 tsp Smoked Paprika
2 tsp Dried Oregano
1 lb Ground Turkey
1 1/2 Mushrooms, Crimini
12 oz Tomatillo Salsa, store-bought 2 cups Lacinato Kale
1/2 cup Olives, Kalamata, sliced
To taste Salt & Black Pepper
Method of Preparation
1. Preheat your Wolf M, E, or L Series to 325F on Convection Mode.
2. Cook the quinoa on your Wolf Cooktop or Range according to the directions on packaging.
3. Toss cherry tomato halves with olive oil (as needed), salt, and pepper; place on tray lined with
parchment. Place in your Wolf Series oven and cook for 20-25 minutes. Set aside and let
4. In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
5. In a medium-sized pan on your Wolf Cooktop or Range, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Add garlic to pan and cook for about a minute. Once browning, add onions and spices. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture softens and turns translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in ground turkey and sliced mushrooms and cook thoroughly, breaking up the turkey into smaller pieces. Once turkey is browning, stir in tomatillo salsa and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes. Add kale to mixture and stir until wilted.
6. Place quinoa, turkey mixture, roasted tomatoes, olives, and a dollop of tahini yogurt in bowls and serve immediately. Micro greens can be added for garnish!
*TIP* Using the shortcut of buying tomatillo salsa at the store really cuts down on prepping time for these healthy bowls! We recommend buying Frontera Tomatillo Salsa.