Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
- 8 Cups all-purpose flower
- 4 tbs. baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 4 cups grated cheddar
- 1 lb. frozen butter, grated
- 4 cups buttermilk
- 2 sticks melted butter
Mix all dry ingredients, then add grated cheddar cheese, grated butter. Add buttermilk, don’t overmix.
Roll out to ½ inch thick, and punch out desired shape. Brush with melted butter.
Bake on convection at 400° for 12 to 15 minutes. Brush once more with melted butter once the biscuits come out of the oven.
Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 small fresh boneless turkey breast, about 2-3 pounds
- 2 Tbsp. of a mixture of fresh chopped rosemary, sage and thyme.
- Salt & fresh ground pepper
Preheat oven on Convection Roast to 375°.
Rinse the turkey breast and pat dry with paper towels.
*Optional : Turkey breast can be marinated overnight in your favorite dressing (lemon vinaigrette for example) This will result in a more moist turkey breast.
Season generously with salt and pepper.
Roast until probe registers 165°.
Let roasted turkey breast rest for about 15-20 minutes and slice to desired thickness.
- 2 cups chopped tart apple
- ½ Cup white sugar
- 2 Tbsp. golden raisins
- 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- ¼ Tsp. Nutmeg
- Juice & zest from 1 orange
- ¼ Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. salt
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan, and cook over high heat until fruit becomes translucent, about 15 minutes.
Note : Cooking the chutney over high heat will allow the apple chunks to stay intact and become translucent. Doing the same recipe on low to medium heat will result in applesauce consistency.