Stuffed Garlic Monkey Bread
This recipe is savory take on classic monkey bread that will be sure to impress your friends and family on any game day!
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 5 cloves of fresh garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tb butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 lb of pizza dough, thawed and brought to room temp
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb mozzarella cubed into 24 pieces
- 1 cup of marinara sauce warmed
Method of Preparation
- Grease a 10 inch Bundt pan or tube pan with non stick cooking spray or soften butter.
- In a small pot, simmer garlic and butter together remove from heat and add in green onion, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and eggs until well blended.
- Cut dough into 24 pieces (about the size of a golf ball) roll into circle and encase mozzarella in the dough repeat to all dough is rolled out.
- Dip each piece into the egg mixture.
- Place coated dough balls into the pan. Once there is a layer of dough covering the bottom of the pan, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Repeat the process, with each layer until everything is in the pan. Cover loosely, and let rise until doubled in size and place in oven of proof mode for about 45 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake for 30-45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown and serve with warm marinara sauce and enjoy!