Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges with Malt Vinegar Aioli
Craving fried food but trying to cut down? Try these sweet and crispy sweet potato wedges! Paired with tangy malt vinegar aioli, these will be sure to satisfy without any of the quilt.
YIELD: 3-5 servings
Sweet Potato Wedges
- 5 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Malt Vinegar Aioli
- 3/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- ¼ cup Malt Vinegar (or to taste)
- 1 Lemon, zested
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Method of Preparation
- Wash sweet potatoes and cut them into wedges. Toss with rosemary, thyme, olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast potatoes in your Convection Steam Oven on Convection Steam mode at 440F for 10 minutes and then toss and roast another 10 minutes.
- While potatoes are roasting, add all ingredients for Malt Vinegar Aioli in your Wolf blender and pulse till combined completely.
- Plate up your roasted sweet potatoes and malt vinegar aioli and enjoy!