- 1 lb Ground chicken
- 1 ea. Egg, large
- 1 cup Ricotta
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 cup Sweet onion, chopped finely
- 3 ea. Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- Pinch Aleppo Chile powder
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- To taste Salt and pepper
- 24 each Potato rolls, mini
- 1 clam shell Fresh arugula
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to Convection mode 350°F and griddle to 300°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small pan with ½ tbsp olive oil, sauté garlic and onions for about three to five minutes. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste, dried oregano, and Aleppo Chile powder while cooking. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients, including salt and pepper to taste. Mix until ground chicken is fully incorporated with spices.
- Using a 1 oz scoop, scoop the meatballs onto the lined sheet pan. Form each into a flat patty.
- Cook on Convection mode for about ten minutes.
- Assemble: Brush melted butter on griddle and each potato roll and place on griddle. Toast each side of potato rolls until there is browning. While toasting, in a medium non-stick pan, toss ricotta meatballs in tomato fennel soup over medium low heat. Assemble slider using ricotta meatballs and fresh arugula leaves in each roll.
TIP: If without a griddle, heat your favorite pan with a tbsp of butter, and use in replace of griddle for potato rolls.