Add these delectable fruit-and-nut bars to your teatime cookie tray. This recipe comes together quickly with just a few short ingredients.
Serving Size: 9-12 each
- ½ lb (2 sticks) Butter, unsalted
- ¾ cup Sugar, granulated
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 tsp All-purpose flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 18 oz Raspberry jam (Hero brand)
- 2/3 cup Granola
- ¼ cup Sliced almonds
- Garnish Confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F on Convection Bake mode. Pam spray a 9 inch by 9 inch pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Using a mixer with a fitted paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Scrap down the sides of the mixing bowl, add vanilla, and mix on medium low.
- Add flour and salt until fully incorporated.
- Pat down 2/3 of mixture on the bottom of baking dish.
- Using an offset spatula, spread raspberry jam over dough mixture and evenly coat.
- Mix the remaining mixture with granola and sliced almonds. Sprinkle over raspberry jam to fully coat the dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until top crumble is golden brown and bubbling on edges. Set on a cooling rack.
- Use a cutting board to slice the bars into squared cuts (into 9 squares or 12 squares depending on what size preferred).
- Garnish with powdered sugar or icing.