These pumpkin muffins stay moist and fluffy thanks to the Convection Humid mode on your Convection Steam Oven. They are perfect for fall, or any time of year!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Yield: 24 muffins
- 1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light or dark brown sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1 ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup cashews
- Preheat your Wolf Convection Steam Oven to 375 degrees on the Convection Steam Mode. Grease a muffin pan or line with muffin liners. We made our muffins using mini bunt pans, so the muffins resembled pumpkins.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until combined. Add oil and whisk until combined. Add pumpkin and cream and whisk until combined.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into the flour mixture and mix gently just until combined.
- Portion the batter into your muffin pan and bake for 10-12 minutes in your Convection Steam Oven.
- Stick a toothpick in the muffins to ensure it is fully cooked. Toothpick should come out clean. Let muffins cool for 5 minutes and release them from the pan.
- Garnish with the cashews so they resemble a stem of a pumpkin.
- Serve and enjoy!