With the Wolf Gourmet feature, a menu of presets automatically controls the cooking of commonly prepared meals. Create this classic Prime Rib at home while letting the M-Series oven do the work for you.
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 1.5-2 Hours
Yield: 6-10 Servings
8 Lb Prime Rib Roast
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
1 Tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
Method of Preparation:
- Prepare your prime rib by trimming excess meat off the bone. Leave a thin layer of the fat on the exterior of the roast, trimming any excess thick areas of fat.
- Rub the entire roast with olive oil, then salt, and then pepper.
- Place the probe one inch off center, into the top of the roast at a 45° angle towards the center of the roast. Make sure the entire probe is inserted into the roast.
- Place the roast on Rack Level 2 of your Wolf M-Series Oven and plug in the probe.
- Select “Gourmet”, then “Meats”, “Beef”, “Prime Rib” and then your desired doneness.
- The oven will initially do a Convection Roast at 450° to sear the meat, and then it will switch the mode to Roast at 225° to gently cook the roast until it reaches your desired doneness. When the probe reaches the desired temperature, remove the prime rib from the oven and let rest for 15 minutes to let all the juices redistribute into the meat.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!