This quick and tasty recipe is a must add to your rotation of weekday meals! If you have prep time earlier in the day, cut up all of your vegetables and store in a large container for later. Then, 20 minutes before you want to eat, all you have to do is sauté everything and you’re done!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 2 Tbs of a high smoke temp oil (ie: canola, grapeseed, vegetable)
- 1 pound peeled and deveined (about 16-20) shrimp
- 1 carrot thinly sliced on a bias
- 1 red pepper cut into ½ dice
- 1 bunch scallion chopped
- 1 small onioned chopped
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/2 cup of canned or fresh pineapple cut into ½ dice
- ½ cup of sweet and sour sauce homemade or store bought
- 1 tsp Siracha
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat 1tbs of oil in a large pan on Wolf Cooktop or Range at medium high heat.
2. Add the shrimp and sauté about 4 minutes, or until the shrimp has just turned pink.
3. Remove the shrimp from the pan and reserve to add in later.
4. Place pan back onto Wolf Cooktop or Range, and add new oil into pan. Preheat once again, but this time on high heat.
5. Add all vegetables. Sauté for about 5-8 minutes until desired doneness. Add garlic two minutes before you’re done sautéing to prevent it from burning.
6. Add shrimp back in and toss with vegetables and pineapple. Add sweet & sour sauce and siracha into the mixture and bring to a light boil.
7. Remove from the heat and enjoy!