Mini Philly Cheesesteak
Our take on Philadelphia’s most well-known sandwich. We use real cheese instead of canned cheese as well as some extra vegetables.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
YIELD: 12 rolls
- 1 pound thinly sliced beef
- 2 onions
- 3 bell peppers
- 8 mushrooms
- ½ pound provolone or swiss cheese
- 1 pack of bread rolls- we like Martin's Potato Rolls
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of Preparation
- Preheat Wolf Convection Oven to Medium Broil.
- Thinly slice the onions, peppers, and mushrooms.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a pan and begin to sauté the vegetables until wilted and golden.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to another pan and begin sautéing the beef. Add the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- To assemble, add the steak and vegetables to the rolls, and top it off with cheese. Place in the oven on rack position have for 1-2 minutes, until the cheese gets melted.
- Serve and enjoy!