Tired of the same old buffalo wings? Try these sweet, spicy and tangy Honey Lime Chipotle Wings! Simple to make, but not simple in flavor!
Prep: Time: 15mins
Cook: Time: 40mins
Yields: 4 servings
- 5 lbs. chicken wings
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 7oz can of chipotle peppers in adobo (seeds removed from chipotle peppers for mild spice)
- 4 limes juiced, 2 zested
- ½ cup honey
- 1 ½ tsp Worcestershire
- 3 Tbs brown sugar
1. First, pat dry chicken wings and place in a large mixing bowl or plastic bag. Toss with cornstarch and lay the wings out on two sheet trays. Then place the trays in your Sub-Zero refrigerator for at least two hours or up to 24 hours.
2. After wings have been refrigerated, preheat your Wolf M or E series oven at 425F on Convection.
3. Place the wings on two sheet trays sprayed with non-stick spray and lined with parchment paper, making sure wings are not touching each other.
4. Place trays of wings into the oven and cook for 40 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
5. While the wings are in oven it’s time to make the sauce. In your Wolf Gourmet Blender, place the chipotle peppers in adobo, Worcestershire, brown sugar, lime juice and honey, and puree until smooth. Set aside until wings are ready
6. Once wings are cooked, place in large bowl with sauce and toss until fully coated.
7. Place on serving platter with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Chef Tip: Is your food ready but you’re not? Place covered wings in warmer on medium heat or in your Wolf M or E-Series oven on Warm at 180F until you and your guests are ready to eat.