This recipe is a great simple and delicious way to start your spring! Herbs de Provence is a mix of thyme, rosemary, and lavender and can be found in most grocery stores, or you can even make your own!
- 2 lbs. of carrots peeled and trimmed
- 2 tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp of chili flakes
- 1 tbsp. of herbs de provence
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. of parsley
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- In a medium pot bring water to a boil and add salt. Place carrots into boiling water and cook until tender, 5 to 6 minutes making sure they are fork tender. If your using a Wolf Induction Cooktop or Induction Range, water will boil much faster and efficiently! You can also steam carrots in your Convection Steam Oven and have the same results without waiting for water to boil no preheat required! Just place your carrots on a perforated pan and steam till tender.
- Drain the carrots making sure they are dry. With a medium sauté pan on medium high add olive oil and butter. Place carrots in pan and cook until you see some caramelization on carrots.
- Turning your burner on medium add herbs de Provence, chili flakes, honey, lemon juice. Cook until a glaze coats the carrots about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with parsley.