Summer is here, and you know what that means?… PEACHES! These grilled peaches are great on salads or even better yet, with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 lime, zested
- 6 ripe peaches
- The first step is to make the glaze. Add maple syrup, brown sugar, and lime zest into a small pot and bring to a simmer. While simmering, pre-heat your Wolf charbroiler or grill on high.
- Stir the glaze while simmering until brown sugar is dissolved, then set aside.
- Next, cut peaches in half lengthwise. Twist both ends with your hands in opposite directions to separate the two pieces. Remove pit and repeat for the rest of the peaches.
- Cut each half peach into three wedges.
- After, brush glaze on peaches and grill for about 3-4 minutes on each side until desired grill marks are achieved. Add these peaches to your favorite salads or top off ice cream with a grilled peach and a drizzle of the glaze!