Gorgonzola Stuffed Figs Wrapped in Proscuitto
Need an appetizer and fast?! These are not only on the table in less than 20 minutes they have a punch of flavor that will excite your guests. You can switch out the gorgonzola with brie or goat cheese.
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- 12 fresh figs
- 7 oz of gorgonzola
- 10oz prosciutto
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
Method of Preparation
- Turn your Wolf Oven L , E, or M series oven to 425F Convection.
- Cut stem off stem and slice a “X” on top of figs leaving about a ¼ inch uncut on bottom leaving a pauch to fill with the Gorgonzola cheese.
- Stuff each fig with gorgonzola and wrap prosciutto around fig leaving the top uncovered
- Cook on Convection for 15 minutes until prosciutto is crispy and gorgonzola is melted.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot.