Everything Bagel Puff Pastry Hot Dogs
This is not your average hot dog recipe. This easy simple recipe will elevate your hot dog to a whole new level! Feed a crowd with no worries! Using Wolf’s convection mode will give you even cooking whether your making one tray or three! There's no better way to celebrate National Hot Dog Day.
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 20-30 mins
YIELD: 8 servings
- 8 Hot Dogs
- 3 tbs of Everything Bagel Mix
- 1 Package of 2 Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1 Egg
- Ketchup and Mustard for Serving
Method of Preparation
- Preheat your Wolf M or E series oven to 400°F Convection
- Next, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Gently roll out each thawed puff pastry sheet and cut it in 4 equal squares, using a knife.
- Place each hot dog on a square and roll hot dogs in the puff pastry. Place each encased puff pastry hot dogs on sheet tray.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg and brush mixture on puff pastry.
- Sprinkle the top of each rolled hot dog with everything bagel mix.
- Place in your Wolf oven for 25-30 minutes, until the pastry is golden/brown color.
- Serve warm with a side of ketchup or mustard.