You definitely won’t be crabby after having this dish! This simple recipe is an unexpected addition to any party or gathering and tastes great served with crackers and vegetables.
Time: 35 mins
- 1 (16oz) can lump crab
- 8oz cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 8oz Monterrey jack
- 8oz Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp Tabasco Hot Sauce (or to desired spiciness)
- 1 bunch Scallions diced
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- ¼ cup of parsley diced Parsley
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 2 tbs old bay
- 1 small can of Diced Pimentos
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3tbs Dijon
- 3 tbs of parsley diced Parsley
- ¼ cup Panko mixed with 2 tbs olive oil
- Preheat oven to 325F on Convection Bake
- Mix all the ingredients for dip using a rubber spatula until combined.
- Place mixture into a casserole dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix topping ingredients in a medium bowl until combined and sprinkle on top of mixture in casserole dish
- Place in oven until topping is brown and bubbly around 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with Crackers and vegetables, enjoy!