Crab Cake Dip
You definitely won’t be crabby after having this dish! This simple recipe is an unexpected addition to any party or gathering and tastes great served with crackers and vegetables.
PREP TIME: 35 mins
- 1 (16oz) can lump crab
- 8oz cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 8oz Monterrey jack
- 8oz Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp Tabasco Hot Sauce (or to desired spiciness)
- 1 bunch Scallions diced
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- ¼ cup of parsley diced Parsley
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 2 tbs old bay
- 1 small can of Diced Pimentos
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3tbs Dijon
- 3 tbs of parsley diced Parsley
- ¼ cup Panko mixed with 2 tbs olive oil
Method of Preparation
- Preheat oven to 325F on Convection Bake
- Mix all the ingredients for dip using a rubber spatula until combined.
- Place mixture into a casserole dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix topping ingredients in a medium bowl until combined and sprinkle on top of mixture in casserole dish
- Place in oven until topping is brown and bubbly around 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with Crackers and vegetables, enjoy!