This bread pudding is perfect for breakfast or a late-night pick-me-up. We chose to serve ours with vanilla pudding and fresh berries, but you can customize this recipe by serving this with whatever you’d like from chocolate sauce to nuts and everything in between.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Yield: 8 Servings
1 Cinnamon Loaf
2 Cups Milk
1 Cup Heavy Cream
2 Teaspoons Vanilla
2/3 Cups Sugar
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
Powdered Sugar for Garnish
1. In a saucepan, gently heat the milk, sugar, cream, vanilla and cinnamon until the sugar is fully incorporated. Let cool.
2. Dice your loaf of bread into 2-inch cubes and butter a casserole dish. Add the diced bread to the casserole dish.
3. Whisk the eggs into the cooled milk mixture, then pour it over the bread.
4. Set oven to 350°. Place the casserole dish in your Wolf Convection Steam Oven, select Gourmet Modes, then “One dish meals”, then select “Lasagna”, and start the appliance.
5. Bake for about 40 minutes, or until the edges start to brown and the center slightly giggles when you move the dish.
6. Garnish with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy!
Although we chose cinnamon loaf as a base to this dish, this recipe is a great way to utilize any excess bread you have.