Wow your guests with this easy summer dessert that makes you look like you’ve been working in the kitchen for hours. It can easily be dressed up with a berry or caramel sauce for an added delicious and colorful topping.
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOK TIME: 50 minutes
YIELD: 12 bars
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 16oz cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ cup heavy cream, whipped (optional)
- Fresh raspberries, strawberries, blueberries or blackberries (optional)
Method of Preparation
- Preheat the Wolf E or M series oven to 325F on Convection mode
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and the melted butter, stirring until mixed.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. Spread the graham cracker mixture evenly over the bottom of the pan and press down forming the crust. Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and let cool.
- Using an electric or stand mixer fitter with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and salt until well blended and smooth.
- Add in the eggs one at a time followed by the sour cream, mixing well.
- Pour mixture over the prepared crust. Place into preheated oven and bake for 50 minutes or until lightly browned and mostly set.
- Remove from oven, cool for about 20 minutes before placing into a refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares or rounds using a round cutter. Garnish with desired toppings such as whipped cream, fresh berries or sauces.