Start this summer right with these refreshing smoothies that can double as ice pops! They’re perfect for lounging in your backyard or adding a quick tasty treat to your cooler on a beach day.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 1 quart
- 1 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamon
- Honey for base of glass (garnish)
- 1 blueberry per glass (garnish)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place glass that you are pouring smoothie into and pour a small amount of honey into the base of the glass. Only until it is just covered and follow with smoothie.
- Garnish with a fresh blueberry.
- Vanilla yogurt is a great substitute in place of the Greek yogurt.
- If wanting to make ice pops, place mixture into ice pop molds and freeze for at least 4 hours and enjoy!