Baked Dipping Eggs
Quick, easy, and delicious, these baked eggs will brighten up your morning and give you the energy you need to get through a busy day.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 5-10 minutes
YIELD: 2 servings
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Boursin cheese
- 2 slices of toast
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of Preparation
- Preheat your Wolf Convection Oven to 300° on the Convection Mode.
- Using 1 tablespoon of butter, grease 2 oven-safe ramekins.
- Crack 2 eggs in each ramekin. Add 1 tablespoon of cream to each ramekin, and crumble 1 tablespoon of Boursin cheese into each ramekin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on rack position 3 and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the whites of the egg have fully set.
- While the eggs are baking, cut your toast into sticks. Melt the butter in a pan over medium high heat and toast the bread until golden.
- This recipe is easy to customize! Add sundried tomatoes, olives, and goat cheese and eat with pita bread for a fun Mediterranean version.