- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1/2 bunch scallion (green onions), chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/8 cup fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- S+P to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/2 scallion (green onion) chopped
- Zest + juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs cut into 1-2” bite sized pieces
4 pounds bacon, uncooked
Marinate chicken in oriental vinaigrette for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
Roll chicken pieces in ½ slice bacon.
Preheat oven to convection 425°
Remove chicken from freezer and defrost slightly at room temperature (until oven is preheated)
Bake for 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy and internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°.
Serve on a skewer with Sriracha sauce