Baby Back Ribs
Using Convection Steam in your Wolf Convection Steam Oven at low temperatures acts as braising making these ribs juicy, tender, and did we mention delicious?! Prepare these ribs with your favorite BBQ sauce or rub to bring your ribs to another level of flavor.
COOK TIME: 3 ½ hours to 13 ½ hours (10 minutes active cooking)
YIELD: 8-10 servings
- 4 racks of baby back ribs
- Favorite dry rub
- Favorite BBQ Sauce (Optional)
Method of Preparation
- On two large convection steam oven pans lined with parchment paper, place ribs bone-side down and season liberally with dry rub. Cover the ribs with plastic wrap and place seasoned ribs in the large steam oven trays into your refrigerator and marinate for 2 hours or up to 12 hours.
- Remove ribs from refrigerator and place inside of your Wolf Convection Steam Oven on Convection Steam at 265F. Set timer for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Once meat is fork-tender remove from your Convection Steam Oven. You can enjoy these ribs now or proceed to the next step.
- Place ribs in refrigerator once cooled to room temperature.
- Remove the racks of ribs from your refrigerator and cook on medium high on your Wolf Grill or Charbroiler while basting with your favorite BBQ sauce until BBQ sauce is caramelized on the ribs and they are heated through. We recommend using Clarke’s Peach BBQ.
*Chef Tip* Making ribs ahead of time makes entertaining easier without any sacrifice of flavor! Less time cooking and more time spending it with your friends and family.