Cooking your turkey in a Wolf M Series Oven will take all the guesswork out of the meal and result in a relaxed – and delicious – holiday gathering. If you’ve never hosted Thanksgiving before, no need to stress. Just 30 minutes of prep and 10 minutes per pound using Gourmet Mode in your Wolf M Series Oven and you’ll have a meal that everyone will rave about for years to come. Follow the simple steps below.
Wolf Gourmet Turkey Recipe
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes per pound
Yield: 8-12 servings
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 bunch of rosemary
- 1 bunch of thyme
- 1 bunch of sage
- 3 pounds carrots
- 2 heads of celery
- 4 large onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of Preparation:
- Remove your turkey from the fridge. Let the butter soften on the counter.
- Roughly chop the onions, carrots, and celery. Place the vegetables at the bottom of a roasting tray.
- Reserve a few sprigs of herbs for garnish, while finely chopping the rest of the herbs.
- Mix the herbs into the softened butter. Using paper towels, pat your turkey completely dry.
- Rub the herb butter all over the skin, and place turkey on top of vegetables. Generously sprinkle salt and pepper over the turkey.
- Place the probe in the thickest part of the thigh, while avoiding the probe touching any bones.
- Place the turkey in the oven on Rack 2. Select Gourmet, then Poultry, then Whole Bird, the correct weight, and whether the turkey is brined or unbrined. This recipe is for unbrined. Then let your oven do the rest! Baste the turkey about halfway through the cooking process.
- Once the probe temperature has been reached, let rest for 15 minutes before carving to maintain the moisture.
Don’t have a Wolf M Series oven? No problem!
If your Wolf oven is not an M Series with Gourmet Mode, your turkey will still be incredibly delicious. Check out these links for details…
Still have questions? Feel free to call the Clarke consultant who you met with at the Clarke Showroom or use Clarke’s Ask the Chef service to get your Wolf appliance questions answered for the holiday season.