We’re back with another recipe in Clarke and Smith & Wollensky’s Self-Quarantine Video Series. Chef Matt King prepares a creamy and delicious mac and cheese in the Clarke Showroom at 7 Tide in Boston Seaport. This is a recipe you’ll definitely want to try that the entire family will love.
4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
1 Quart Heavy Cream
¼ Cup Minced Onions
1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
2 Cups Shredded Cheddar
1 Cup Shredded Parmesan
1 Cup Shredded Gruyere
1 lb. Dry Pasta Campagnelle
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil the Pasta cool and Reserve.
- Sweat the onions and garlic in the butter until soft.
- Add flour to form a roux, cook on low heat for 5 min.
- Add the heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Blend the onions and garlic into the cream.
- Mix the cheeses together and add 3.4 of the mix.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Combine the pasta and the hot sauce, place in an oven safe dish.
- Top the mixture with the remaining shredded cheese and the crushed Ritz crackers.
- Bake for 15 min at 350 degrees or until hot
Check out our previous recipes!