In 2015, Wolf launched Wolf Gourmet, a line of countertop appliances and kitchen tools that not only match the performance of what you’re used to with your full-size Wolf cooking appliances, but also match the design with those iconic red knobs.
Wolf Gourmet has continued to release new countertop appliances and now has more than 10 different products, and our chefs are loving what they can produce with Wolf Gourmet, especially with the versatility of the blender.
Puree sauces, heat silky soups, grind grains, and create smoothies beyond compare in the Wolf Gourmet high-performance blender. The versatility and reliability make the blender Chef Domenick Nigro’s go-to Wolf Gourmet appliance. “I just made soup using frozen peas, sautéed shallots, thyme, cream and chicken stock. Using the soup setting not only gives you a great taste and consistency, but also heats the soup.” See recipe below.
Other aspects of the blender that Chef Domenick loves:
· Making a dressing is very easy with the emulsion dosing cup
· The smoothie setting is failproof, no ice ever sticks under the blade
· You can make sorbets, sherbet and snow cones in summer
· The tight-fitting lid allows you to do another task while the blender runs without having to keep a hand on the lid
· Clean up is easy, just add water, soap, pulse and rinse.
In addition to having multiple settings, Wolf Gourmet’s blender also allows you to decide the pulse speed that is best for your recipe with 11 different speeds ranging from low to high giving you the exact precision necessary.
When you visit any of the Clarke Showrooms you can test out the Wolf Gourmet blender along with the other countertop appliances, cookware or cutlery for yourself. Make an appointment with one of our consultants today!
Easy Spring Pea Soup
2 cups of chicken stock
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 leek chopped and rinsed well
2 cloves garlic chopped
1 teaspoon kosher salt divided
2 cups chicken broth or vegetable stock
16 ounces fresh shelled peas or frozen peas, defrosted
1/4 cup fresh mint leaves (optional)
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/4 cup heavy cream
Sour cream and croutons for serving and garnish
1. In a medium pan sauté leeks and garlic in oil until translucent and fragrant.
2. Add all the indigents into the blender except lemon juice and select the “Soup” setting.
3. Once completed add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste. Blend to combine.
4. Place into bowl and garnish with your favorite toppings.