This is a classic way to take a store bought, childhood favorite and kick it up to the next level. The combination of sweet and spicy ensure these little treats won’t be on the table long!
- 2 pound bag sweet potato tots, or approx. 5 ½ cups
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Zest of 1 orange (about 2 teaspoons)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ -2 tablespoons curry powder
- Preheat oven to “Convection” mode 375˚. Spread tater tots evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet. Once oven is pre-heated, bake tots for 20-25 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile prepare aioli. Mix mayonnaise and curry powder thoroughly and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place zest, salt, pepper and cinnamon in the bottom of a large mixing bowl.
- Once tater tots are done, transfer them right to the large mixing bowl with the spices. (Transferring the tots into the bowl right after removing them from the oven will allow the seasoning to really stick to the hot tater tots). Toss gently until evenly seasoned. Serve immediately with aioli! Enjoy!