These are so scrumptious on their on but also make a great salad topper! Add any of your favorite spices for an added twist!
- 3 cups whole pecans
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat electric oven to Convection mode 375°
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment, spread the pecans out into a single layer. Drizzle on honey, oil and seasoning.
- Bake for 7 minutes, until bubbly
- Toss immediately after taking out of the oven. Allow to cool for 10 minutes and toss again. Once cool, enjoy! You can also store them in an air-tight container at room temperature.