How to Cook a Roasted Potatoes in your Wolf Oven!
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes (any small or diced potatoes)
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Place your potatoes onto a baking tray or shallow baking dish and into your Convection Steam Oven on Steam mode at 210◦ for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, cheese and mustard with a fork.
- Pull out your potatoes and toss them in the mixture returning them to the same pan you used to steam the potatoes. Switch your oven mode to Convection Steam Mode 400◦ and continue to cook for another 20 minutes or until tender.