How to Cook a perfect Roast Beef in your Wolf Oven!
- 4 pound top round roast- steak side
- ½ cup garlic cloves
- ½ cup rosemary
- ¼ cup thyme
- 1/3 cup sage
- ½ cup whole foods three cheese blend
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup olive oil
- Throw all of the marinade ingredients into a food processor and blend until herbs and garlic are finely chopped and oil is incorporated.
- Evenly distribute mixture all over roast.
- Place roast on a sheet pan and wrap with plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator overnight (optional but totally worth it!)
- Remove roast from refrigerator and allow to sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes. Place roast into your Convection Steam Oven. Stick your temperature probe into your oven and then horizontally into the middle of your roast.
- Press OK and select Slow Roast by pressing “OK”. Toggle down until you find “Beef- Round or Top Roast” press “OK” again. The oven will automatically set oven temperature, the internal temperature of your roast and an approximate time. Once the internal temperature has been reached the timer will sound and the roast will be done. Allow roast to rest for at least 20-30 minutes before carving, if serving hot, otherwise, cool at room temp and then slice thinly for perfect roast beef sandwiches!