A Flexible quiche dish with Bacon and More!
- ½ cup half and half
- ¼ cup milk
- 6 eggs
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley or green onion for color and/or garnish
- Preheat convection steam oven to “Convection Humid” mode 350°
- Whisk eggs, milk and half and half together until blended.
- Add all other ingredients and combine
- Pour mixture into a prepared pie crust
- Bake 30 minutes or until eggs are done in the center of the quiche