This simple pizza will impress all your guests
- (1/2) cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Ball of store-bought or home made pizza dough
- 4 oz Gorgonzola Cheese
- 8 oz Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 Whole Pear
- 4-5 Slices of Prosciutto
- 3 cups Fresh Arugula
- Preheat Wolf Electric Oven to “Bake Stone” 475 degrees
- In a small sauce pan, place balsamic vinegar and simmer on low heat until reduced by half
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Toss with Arugula and set aside.
- Stretch and form dough on parchment paper. Brush dough with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then top with cheese
- Using the pizza peel, slide the Flat bread and parchment paper onto the bake stone and bake for 5 minutes.
- Arrange pears, prosciutto, and half of the dressed arugula onto the flat bread and finish baking, 5 to 7minutes, until golden brown
- Remove from oven, and top with remaining arugula. Drizzle with balsamic reduction, cut, and serve.