Peach BBQ Sauce
Well isn’t this recipe just peachy?! This summer-inspired Peach BBQ Sauce is great on ribs, chicken, or even fish! Try this with our Baby Back Rib recipe for unbeatable summer flavors on tender and juicy ribs!
COOK TIME: 45 mins (15 minutes active cook time)
YIELD: 1 quart
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 cups peach nectar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. tobasco or any other hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Method of Preparation
- The first step is to sauté the onions on your Wolf Cooktop or Range in olive oil until they are translucent. Once translucent, add tomato paste and sauté for an additional minute.
- When the tomato paste becomes fragrant, add the rest of the ingredients and bring the mixture to a low boil.
- After a low boil is reached reduce the BBQ sauce to a low simmer until thickened, about 30-45 minutes.
- After thickened, add BBQ sauce to your Wolf blender and blend on the puree setting.
- Once pureed, the BBQ sauce is ready to use and enjoy! BBQ sauce will hold for one week in your refrigerator.