Parmesan and truffle are such a huge flavor trend these days and this is a great (inexpensive!) way to get this flavor combination at home using, what else, tater tots!!!
- 2 pound bag sweet potato tots, or approx. 5 ½ cups
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- 1-2 teaspoon truffle oil
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoon Truffle Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon siracha chili sauce
- Preheat oven to “Convection” mode 375˚. Spread tater tots evenly on a parchment lined baking sheet. Once oven is pre-heated, bake tots for 20-25 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile prepare ketchup, mix all ingredients together thoroughly. Place 1-2 teaspoon of truffle oil in the bottom of a large mixing bowl.
- Once tater tots are done, transfer them right to the large mixing bowl with the truffle oil. Then add parmesan and parsley, salt and pepper. (Transferring the tots into the bowl right after removing them from the oven will allow the seasoning to really stick to the hot tater tots). Toss gently until evenly seasoned. Serve immediately with ketchup and more parmesan if desired. Enjoy!