This great snack can be stored for up to 7 days!
- 4 cups oats
- 1 cup wheat germ
- ½ cup flax seeds
- 1 ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup assorted dried fruit
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup walnuts
- 2/3 cup honey, maple syrup or combination of both
- 2/3 cup oil ( ½ canola oil, ½ olive oil)
- Pinch of salt
- ½ goji berries (optional)
- ½ cup cacao nibs (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 300° Convection
- Place all ingredients (except for cacao nibs, goji berries, and dried fruit) into a large bowl. Toss with oil and honey/syrup and seasoning. Toss until evenly coated.
- Pour onto 2 tin foil lined baking sheets. Bake until crisp and golden brown, 35-40 minutes, tossing half way through with spatula.
- Remove from oven and add cacao nibs, goji berries and dried fruit. Toss and cool in a large bowl or on a baking sheet. Serve on yogurt, ice cream or even pancakes. Makes a great snack! Store in an air-tight container for 7 days or in the fridge for longer.
- Makes about 10 cups