This is a simple and quick recipe that is fool proof. You can enjoy it at anytime of the year and it can be paired up and enjoyed with crackers. Typically served cold, it is a great healthy snack to make any day better!
- 2 cans garbanzo beans
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 2 cloves garlic (*use roasted garlic for extra flavor)
- 2 tablespoons tahini (optional)
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Serve with your favorite crackers and enjoy!
- Garnish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and paprika