These cocktails are perfect for a long New England Blizzard!
- 1 quart tomato juice
- ¼ cup creamy horseradish
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chipotle and adobo sauce (just the sauce)
- 1 teaspoon garlic power
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon old bay
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce (sriracha)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Celery and lemon wedges for garnish (optional)
- Choice of vodka (optional)
- 1 pound 16-20ct shrimp, raw, peeled, deveined, tail on (or 2 # larger size shrimp)
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon old bay
- Fresh chopped parsley (1 tablespoon)
- 2 teaspoons oil- just enough to coat
- Mix all bloody marry ingredients together (except for vodka, if using) and chill for at least an hour up to overnight.
- Marinate shrimp for 15-20 minutes. Preheat char-broiler (or grill).
- Skewer shrimp on a wooden skewer.
- Grill shrimp for 40 seconds on each side or until pink and cooked through, remove and allow to cool slightly.
- At this point you can add vodka to your mix if desired. Assemble shots. Pour bloody marry mix into small glass or shot glass, leaving about 1/4” of room at the top. Top each shooter with lemon wedge and shrimp. Enjoy!!!