This Seasonal fruit dish is perfect for a picnic
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- 3-4 Fresh Peaches, Pit Removed, ¼ inch slices
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ Cup Unsalted Butter, ½ inch cubes
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Jam Glaze
- ½ Cup Raspberry Seedless Preserves (or any flavor you prefer)
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- Preheat Wolf Electric Oven to Convection 375°.
- Place puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and shingle the sliced peaches lengthwise or diagonally across the puff pastry, leaving a small border around the edge of the pastry.
- Sprinkle the tart with granulated sugar and dot with cubed butter. Brush the border with melted butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until sugar is caramelized and the pastry is a deep golden brown. If the pastry forms air pockets during baking, insert a knife into the pocket, allowing the pastry to deflate.
- Meanwhile, whisk together jam and water in a small sauce pan and heat on the stove, simmering until slightly thickened. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Remove the tart from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Brush entire pastry with glaze, including the border. Cut and serve.