Lay unwanted ravioli on a parchment lined baking sheet and place into the freezer until completely frozen. Remove and immediately transfer to a plastic bag.
- 15oz container ricotta cheese (whole milk or part-skim)
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2oz mascarpone cheese (can substitute cream cheese)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Place one tablespoon worth of filling onto the middle of a wonton.
- Brush the edges with egg wash and place another wonton wrapper on top, lining up with the edges.
- Gently press the wonton wrapper down over the filling, trying to press out air bubbles.
- Seal with a fork and place onto a lightly floured sheet pan.
- Boil in salted boiling water for 2 ½ -3 minutes.