Wow your guests with this easy summer dessert that makes you look like you’ve been working in the kitchen for hours. It can easily be dressed up with any flavor berry sauce for an added delicious and colorful topping.
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
YIELD: 24 servings
- 2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Cup melted butter
- 2 Pounds cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ Cups sugar
- 1 ½ Teaspoons vanilla
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup heavy cream, whipped
- Strawberries or Blueberries
Method of Preparation
- Preheat your E Series Wolf Oven to 375 degrees on bake mode.
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and the melted butter, stir until mixed.
- Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper. Spread the graham cracker mixture evenly over the bottom and press down. Bake 8-10 minutes, remove and cool. Turn oven down to 320 degrees.
- In your Wolf mixer, add the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Beat with the paddle attachment until well blended and smooth.
- Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Add the eggs and mix just until blended.
- Pour over graham cracker crust. Bake for 30 minutes, center should be set. Cool, refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from pan and cut in squares.
- Garnish with whipped cream and berries.