This is one of my favorite chicken salad recipes! It is bursting with flavor from the sweet, juicy grapes, and toasted pecans. It is a great year-round go to for any occasion.
- 2 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup grapes
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- ½ cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup minced shallot
- 2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- To toast pecans (or any nuts) preheat oven to Convection mode 350° and place nuts on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake until fragrant, about 6-8 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients and chill until ready to serve. Serve with crackers, on top of a bed of greens on a croissant.