Created for Super Bowl 2014, this is REALLY delicious!
- Pre-made grilled pizza crust or par-baked thin pizza crust (home made or store bought)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/3 cup hot sauce/buffalo sauce, plus more to taste
- 1 bone-in chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup (about 3 stalks) celery, diced
- 3 tablespoons green onion, diced
- ¼ teaspoon celery seeds (optional)
- ½-1/3 cup blue cheese dressing
Pre-heat Wolf oven to Convection Roast 400°
Place chicken breast on a foil lined baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken until temperature probe registers an internal temperature of 165°. Remove from oven and rest until cool enough to handle.
Meanwhile, place pizza stone on lower rack of the oven. Pre-heat to Stone 475°. Once chicken is cool enough, shred with a fork or your fingers into a bowl and add the hot sauce.
Place pizza crust onto a piece of parchment paper. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the crust. Then add chicken and hot sauce, gorgonzola, ½ of the celery and half of the green onions, then sprinkle on celery seeds if using.
Bake for 5 minutes then carefully remove parchment paper. Continue to cook another 2 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
Remove and add more hot sauce if you desire, remaining celery and green onion and drizzle with blue cheese dressing. Enjoy!