A great way to cook Brussel sprouts in the Wolf Convection Steam Oven.
- Approximately 2 pounds Brussel sprouts
- ½ pound diced bacon
- ½ cup finely diced shallots
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon balsamic glaze
- Trim stem end of brussel sprout and peel off the outer layer. Place onto a small baking tray or shallow baking dish and place it into the Convection Steam oven. Select Steam mode 210◦ degrees. Set timer for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a sauté pan over medium-high heat, sauté bacon until crispy and adding shallots just before the bacon is done.
- Remove the brussel sprouts and drain any excess liquid. Add brussel sprouts to sauté pan with bacon and shallots and continue to cook for approximately 5 minutes or until your liking. S
- Serve with a drizzle of balsamic glaze and enjoy!