This is a simple recipe that is a great summer time snack. It can be served with crackers, chips, in tacos, pretty much with anything! Its easily loved by many with its full flavor and versatility.
- 5 avocados sliced in half pits removed and scraped out with spoon
- 1 tablespoon or 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons or 1-2 Fresno chilies, minced, seeded (If you don’t have Fresno chilies you can use jalapeño, beware of their spice)
- 1 cup or 3 roma/plum tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup or ½ red onion, minced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch sugar
- 2 limes, juiced
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients except lime juice. Mix until all combined and creamy.
- Squeeze lime juice over top.
- Serve with chips! Enjoy!