This combination of flaky fish and buttery crumb topping is a New England Staple!
- 2 pounds fresh Cod cut into 4, 8oz portions
- ¼ cup white wine
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sleeve butter crackers (such as Ritz crackers, about 37 crackers) crushed
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- Preheat your Wolf M-Series oven by selecting Wolf Gourmet, then Fish, Filet, Breaded, and finally hit start.
- Prepare Crumbs by gently mixing dry ingredients then drizzle in butter and toss.
- In a shallow, 9×13 baking dish, place fish, skin side down, and add wine and lemon juice. Sprinkle each piece with salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute crumb topping over each piece of fish. Insert probe end of temperature probe into the thickest piece of the fish.
- Once oven is preheated place baking dish on rack position 4. Set internal temperature to 145°.
- Once temperature has been reached, serve over simple mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus!