Mother’s Day Breakfast – Eggs on a Raft
There’s nothing your mother would love more than having breakfast made for her. Jane’s Eggs on a Raft is an easy recipe for anyone that will let Mom know you really care. Just remember to clean up after yourself so she’s not stuck with a kitchen to clean!
- 1 Slice Good Quality Bread
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Salt and Pepper
1. Using cutter or rim of glass, press out hole in center of bread.
2. Butter both sides of bread.
3. Heat skillet with a little butter on your Wolf Cooktop, medium heat. When hot, place bread in pan and cook on bottomside for about a minute, until lightly browned. Flip over and crack egg into hole. Salt and Pepper to taste. Cook egg until desired consistency, flipping over for all but sunny side up style.
4. Cook bread “hole” the same way and serve with jam.
5. Decorate plate with your favorite fruits, meat, etc.