Clarke invites you to become part of one of the most exciting design contests in New England. Join the design community in showcasing your best work utilizing the finest appliance brands in the industry, Sub-Zero and Wolf. Entries will be judged by industry professionals. You could win more than $12,000 in prize money and showcase your work to designers and homeowners across the country. Winners will be announced at Clarke’s 2018 Designer Appreciation Night. We are pleased to offer our trade partners this opportunity to let their design creativity shine. Entry is free, the rules are simple, and the design and time constraints are few.
There are now three categories to choose from! You may select Traditional, Transitional, or Contemporary. Your project completion date must be between January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2017. All entries must be posted to clarkedesigncontest.com no later than January 31, 2018 in order to qualify.
We look forward to seeing your entries!
Welcome to Clarke’s Sub-Zero & Wolf Design Contest. Online entry will open on July 1, 2017 and all entries must be posted to clarkedesigncontest.com no later than January 31, 2018.
Winners will be announced at Clarke’s 2018 Designer Appreciation Night.
Kitchen entries must include at least one tall Sub-Zero (Built-In, Integrated or Pro48 unit) and a Wolf range or Wolf rangetop/cooktop and wall oven.
- • Completed online entry form (available at clarkedesigncontest.com) including all project information with model numbers of Sub-Zero and Wolf products used in your design.
- • Project completion date must be between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2017.
- • Entrant must be designer of the project. Any co-entrants must be listed at time of entry.
- • The design firm name or markings of any kind on photography, plans or in any response to the questions will not be accepted.
- • Design firm must be based in New England.
- • A minimum of two color photographs. Minimum 100 ppi; 300ppi JPEG images are best.
- • Total size of all files cannot exceed 500 MB in size
- • Floor plan and elevation or perspective drawings (8.5”x 11” preferred).
- • Additional Photos (including before shots) are welcomed.
- • Upload all files separately or as a single zipped file using the below upload fields.
Entering this contest grants permission to Clarke to use the photography in future Clarke marketing materials and campaigns.
If you have any questions, please contact Sam Pericolo at email@example.com.
Registration is closed. Thank you to all who entered Clarke’s Kitchen Design Contest!