Architects + Designers: Bring Your Plans to Life at Clarke inside 7 Tide
We’ve all been there. A project gets stalled because a client is uncertain of the road forward. Is the kitchen island too big, too small? Does the island cooktop leave enough room for other activities in the center of the kitchen? Will the height of the cabinets feel overwhelming?
It’s difficult for both the design professional and the homeowner. If only there were a way to take those two-dimensional plans and bring them to life. Now you can – at 7 Tide in Boston!
Clarke’s Media Lounge gives architects and designers the ability to project their portfolio photos, floor plans, elevations and three-dimensional renderings on a 16- by 9-foot video wall, so that clients can experience their kitchens in full scale. With your computer files loaded, a Clarke iPad turns this video wall into a giant computer screen, giving new dimension to your presentation.
In this comfortable, relaxed setting design professionals can meet with clients to discuss concepts and layouts, while sipping coffee, cappuccino or sparkling water.
Homeowners can walk right up to the Clarke Media Wall to envision what it will be like to interact with appliances, countertops and storage in their new kitchen. This is huge help for homeowners who, understandably, have a hard time envisioning themselves in a two-dimensional plan.
And just steps away, extraordinary kitchens truly bring the plans to life where clients can envision how a 36” Wolf cooktop will feel in their island or see how a wall of Wolf M Series Ovens or Sub-Zero custom refrigeration are configured to fit their plans.
Five reasons to book your next client meeting at Clarke’s 7 Tide Showroom
- Create an inspiring environment for your project discussions.
- Exemplify how your design will come to life.
- Provide a process for the client to make key design decisions.
- Showcase your expertise by leveraging the knowledge of a trusted partner.
- It’s simple – book your appointment, email your files for the showroom team to test them ahead of your arrival, or bring them on a thumb drive the day of your appointment, and all the details – including a special culinary tasting – will be ready for your client meeting at Clarke.
The new Clarke Media Lounge at 7 Tide is waiting for you and your clients. To book your appointment, click here.